Sunday, November 5, 2006

Weekly Weigh-In

My cold finally left me and I got back to my old routine of two workouts a day and plenty of water. I was a little worried because I attended an overnight retreat (Friday and Saturday) at a hotel that has no gym. Salad with regular dressing, greasy string beans and ice cream with both afternoon meals ... I was really worried. But I used most of my flex points there ... and I lost four pounds! I haven't been in the low 200's since I was 17 or 18.

This felt really good since I was sick most of last week, went to a wedding on Friday night ... and was up 2 lbs at last Sunday's weigh-in.

I cannot believe I am only 10 pounds away from Onederland and 2 pounds away from my 100-lb star!

Not only that, but I calculated my BMI and it is 34.8 (my highest BMI was almost 54)!

I now don't qualify for WLS under any surgeon's criteria! Woo-hoo!

Sorry for the late post ... I've spent all day getting sexy hair for Jamaica. Everybody have a great week!

No comments: