Sunday, September 9, 2007

NSV (Size Small)

Due to a family reunion, I could not WI last Sunday. I was hoping I would have lost something and then either maintain or have a small loss today. For some reason, my cycles have changed so that I have a gain about 10 days before TofM.

The verdict? Up 0.8. This is a smaller gain than I usually have, so I guess that's progress.

I went to a jazz concert last night and on the way out I saw a vendor selling Greek paraphernalia. We asked if she had any shirts for my org and she said she only had the royal blue shirts in L and the white shirts in S. No medium, which is what I wear.So I took a leap of faith and bought the small. It was snug but presentable.

Today is usually my day off from exercise, but I have to work OT Thursday night, so I went to Curves after WI.

No comments: