Monday, May 14, 2007

Me -- a Medium?

While waiting for my credit union to open, I shot over to Wal-Mart looking for some replacement workout gear. I saw a pair of 8/10 exercise pants for $3. I figured, "I'll have them when I need them and they'll fit eventually."

I decided to try them on and THEY FIT. I couldn't believe it! I ended up getting another pair of workout pants (8/10, also $3), a tank sweater (8/10) for $4 and a tank workout top (12/14) for $3 (the tag said $7.50, so I was surprised when it rang up for less).

At the end of March, I was in Wal-Mart and I passed a clearance rack with a very cute black lacy skirt for $6.00. The only sizes left were 4, 6, 10 and 18. Since an 18 would have been a step in the wrong direction, I took a 10 into the dressing room. I was able to zip up the zipper but wasn't ready to wear it yet. I bought it anyhow, LOL.

When I got home today, I tried on the skirt ... it is now a perfect fit!

No comments: