Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Kid Is Almost in a 6!

I went to the local mall today looking for a fall/winter jacket. I started in Mariannes and saw a black/white skirt for $5. Of course, there was no 8 on the rack, so it was either the 6 or 10. The 6 was a little snug (no stretch), but I was able to zip it up!

At Burlington I found two pairs of jeans in a 6. I was able to zip and button both pairs, but I didn't buy them -- one was actually cropped and I'm not that tall, and the other left me with serious muffin top, LOL.

I got a gorgeous anorak type coat in a medium and a pretty leather jacket, each of which was less than $50.

Saturday night I ordered a navy skirt in size 6 on Chadwick's web site. With these kinds of victories, I'm sure it will fit when it arrives ... or sometime soon!

No comments: